Senior Associate Accountant - Monterrey, NLE
- Closing the US books and records under US GAAP.
- Preparation and review journal entries and account reconciliations as part of the monthly US accounting close
- Coordinate with International Finance teams on Intercompany transactions
- Assist in the budget and forecast process for certain expense accounts
- Analytics of monthly/quarterly financial results
- Work with External auditors on audit requested items
- Approval of AP invoice coding to ensure accurate GL account coding
- Strong communication skills in English (a Must)
- Previous work experience in a US accounting environment preferred but not required
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
- Excellent analytical skills; Ability to challenge the numbers
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups, etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting for FX a plus
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.