ETF Sales Support - New York, NY
In the ETF Sales Support position you will responsible for supporting Sales Specialists who manage day-day relationships with key investment management clients. You will play a key role in market and client research, index analysis, presentation preparation, opportunity management as well as client support. As part of the Exchange Traded Products team, which is part of our broader Americas Client Coverage team you will work closely with our Index Data and Product teams, Research, Custom Index Team, Legal and Client Service. In this role you will have direct communication and interaction with clients to ensure awareness of index-based product launches, opportunities for future business, competitive threats/activity and general industry trends gleaned through major client relationships.
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
· Contracting, process management, client launch process management
· Market analysis, competitor research, and prospect research
· Set-up and participate in prospective client and current client discussions
· Manage pipeline opportunities, follow-up and generate contracts
· Prepare presentations for client meetings, client sales team trainings and product launches
· Create and systematically update competitor analysis to support client needs/product growth
· Provide sample data or analysis to assist a client with due diligence requests
· Work with other MSCI teams to ensure that all client requirements are documented and communicated
· Campaign tracking, analysis and reporting of key metrics
· Regular communication and coordination of projects with the broader MSCI Index Data Team
You Should Have:
· 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry
· Experience with investment products in a client facing role (i.e., direct oral and written communication with clients)
· Strong knowledge of the financial markets, with ETF industry and passive investing knowledge preferred
· Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage the details within a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of basic applications (e.g. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to engage with clients and prospective clients and build strong relationships
· Undergraduate degree, Finance or Economics preferred or equivalent experience
· Pursing the CFA a plus
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.
Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research.
MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at www.msci.com
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.