Sales Support Specialist (English speaking) - Budapest,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
This role is ideally suited to an analytical individual that would like to gain exposure to the financial services sales industry. Opportunities for growth lie within the Client Coverage Team in the EMEA region.
- Supporting a team of sales specialists in their sales efforts:
- Prioritizing demands from the sales specialists and coordinating with the other departments: Legal, Sales Operations, Finance to ensure timely execution
- Qualifying sales leads who contact MSCI
- Preparing index data and analyses. This might include pro-actively seeking support and data from other departments in the company
- Coordinating contract preparation and following through to ensure delivery of the data
- Actively contributing to revenue generation:
- Independent management of custom index sales cycle (Understanding client requirements, checking feasibility and pricing with internal teams, coordinating the preparation of contracts)
- Identification of unlicensed deals
- Pre-sales: Reviewing accounts and supporting the creation of sales proposals
- Assisting in sales campaigns carried out by the sales teams. This may include:
- Using internal databases to prepare revenue analysis to aid contract negotiations
- Preparing market analysis to aid sales efforts
- Calling prospective clients
- Informing our clients about the latest improvements to our products
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 2-5 years of professional work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in English, other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in financial markets and investment products
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Superior communication and time management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work individually and within a team
- Highly motivated
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.