Sales Support - New York, NY
Experienced Analytics Coverage for Banks, Broker Dealers and Wealth Management Organization
- Drive new account penetration, prospecting, qualification, initiate opportunities, setting up meetings and execute on sales strategy
- Expand existing client base by uncovering investment needs and presenting solutions
- Work with marketing to conduct market analysis, competitor research, prospect research to execute product conversions
- Pre-sales activities and process management
- Set-up and participate in prospective client and current client discussions
- Assist marketing with campaign tracking, analysis and reporting of key metrics
- Initiate dialogue with prospective and current clients regarding latest improvements or additions to product suite
- Use databases to prepare market opportunity analysis to assist sales effort
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree with a preference of an MBA
- Organized and process oriented
- Exposure to the SalesForce platform preferred
- Experience in cold calling and prospecting preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of the bank, broker dealer and wealth management organization including sources of revenue and regulations effecting their business
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.