Senior Network Specialist - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
We are looking for a Sr. Associate – Network and Firewall Operations
- Network Operations & Firewall Operations
- To administer and manage changes for Firewall / Load balancer / Routers /Switches
- Oversee network implementation and administration
- To monitor the Network Infrastructure using Management Tools
- Ensure all reporting of incidents is presented in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify and document procedures which lead to timely resolution to incidents and problems
- Run all pro-active checks , morning and evening and feed into operations
- To co-ordinate fault escalations, in conjunction with the vendors to provide high-level technical management of priority or technically complex calls.
- To provide level 2 incident and problem management & to perform advanced trouble-shooting to isolate technical faults as the level3 escalation contact.
- To ensure that all change requests and incidents are processed within agreed SLA
- Core Expertise on Routing & Switching
- Intermediate knowledge on Firewalls troubleshooting ( Cisco + Juniper)
- Beginner knowledge and experience on Cisco Call manager, Unity & Voice Infrastructure.
- Knowledge with Load balancers
- The job requires very strong knowledge of networking technology such as routing, switching, network security etc.
Desired experience and qualification:
- 7+ years work experience
- Sniffer Analysis
- Strong Network and firewall troubleshooting
- Basic Cisco voice knowledge
- Network Management Systems
- CCNA Must
- CCNP desired
- ITIL Certified Preferred
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.