Sales Operations Intern - Monterrey,
Sales Operations offers critical, strategic and day-to-day support to the Sales Coverage Team and is actively involved in all aspects of the business across all functions and regions. The team is responsible for the preparation and approval of a wide range of legal documents, provides controls to ensure correct booking of sales revenues via Salesforce.com and is also responsible for ensuring timely delivery of data to MSCI's clients.
Scope of Responsibility:
Prepare, review and approve a range of legal documents across business units, including reviews of terms and conditions in conjunction with Sales Coverage and Legal.
• Based on the signed contracts, provide Sales Coverage with opportunity management support including all aspects of the opportunity entry, cancellations for both new and renewal opportunities, act as a point of control to ensure correct booking of sales revenues in Salesforce.com.
• Liaise with Account Receivables to ensure prompt resolution of client payment or contractual issues including refunds, unapplied cash receipts.
• Permission and set delivery of products, data and software, resolves product delivery issues.
• Work closely with Financial Planning and Analysis on questions related to internal and external revenue reporting.
• Liaison Product Management on product releases and changes.
• Work closely with the Salesforce.com Development Team on to recommend system enhancements and identify existing system issues.
• Participate in ad hoc projects.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• 6th semester of Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
• Excellent English communication skills are essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident.
Business and Administration background, preferably with prior experience of the finance industry in a similar role.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Investigative and creative approach to problem solving.
• Strong Attention to detail.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects.
• Proactive personality.
• Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.