Global Custom Index Product Manager - Mumbai, MH
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The MSCI Global Product Development team is composed of experienced financial professionals who are responsible for not only launching new MSCI index products but also providing support to existing product offering (e.g. licensing; pricing). Currently, the Global Product Management team is present in the following locations: New York, London, Budapest, and Mumbai.
The new member of the team, who would report to a Monterrey based manager, would be responsible for supporting the Custom Index business a dynamically growing business area offering benchmark indexes tailored to meet clients` unique requirements.
- Assisting in the development of the commercial pipeline (product, pricing, distribution channels) to drive revenue growth and help in the management of the P&L of Custom Indexes
- Supporting the sales organization through all business aspect of the Custom Index product line including but not limited to trainings, marketing support and product specialization
- Collaborating with other functional groups - IT, DCS, Coverage and Research - to define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver product enhancements
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Have knowledge of the equity markets, investment process and the asset management industry
- Knowledge of product management processes and demonstrated ownership of product through full development lifecycle
- Superior written and verbal communications
- Well-developed problem solving skills and attention to detail
- 3 + years of relevant industry experience in financial industry (asset owners, asset managers, broker dealer, consultant) with a strong servicing and client focused mindset
- Degree in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, or other quantitative fields, or equivalent experience required
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.