Production IT Support Engineer - Monterrey, NLE
- Own and manage support incidents end-to-end, working with users and technical stakeholders to communicate and resolve incidents
- Understand the real estate business, communicate with business users and troubleshoot their problems
- Work on Unix, Java and SQL defects
- Conduct root cause analysis on incidents and ensure that the problem management process is followed through upon
- Work with infrastructure teams to manage and support server maintenance, downtime and testing
- Work evenings and weekends as and when required
- Develop tools to automate systems in production
- 3-5 years of experience (a must)
- Proven ability to operate under own initiative
- Unix scripting/commands, Shell/Perl scripting, Java, C, hands-on experience on JDBC
- SQL performance tuning and stored procedures on Oracle and SQL server
- Knowledge of Spring, JMS and the major java technologies a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Information technology
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.