Marketing Metrics Support (Temp) - Monterrey,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up reports to gauge success of digital marketing activities, gathering metrics from various sources, developing and implementing A/B and multivariate testing for web and email and reporting on how marketing activities are impacting sales. We are looking for someone who is curious, detail-oriented and motivated to explore data to make an impact on improving our marketing outcomes.
- TEAM: Be a part of the Digital Marketing team and work in collaboration with various stakeholders involved in web design, content, email and analytics
- TOOLS: Work with a variety of business tools to gather and report on insights gleaned from data investigation, including Excel, Salesforce, Qlik Sense, Pardot and Google Analytics
- OTHER DATA-RELATED PROJECTS: Part of your role will involve improving the data for reporting, including database clean up and recommendations
Desired skills and experience:
- College or university degree
- 2 years practical experience with digital marketing measurement, including digital advertising, web analytics and lead generation
- Interest in uncovering stories from numbers
- Ability to present metrics to stakeholders in a meaningful way
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics or another clicksteam tool, Qlik Sense or another data visualization tool, basic SQL, Regex, Salesforce, Pardot, UTM parameters
- Digital marketing certification, such as Market Motive Analytics Practitioner or similar
- Will consider part time employment for graduate students
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.