Technical Client Consultant & Support Specialist - Budapest,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Provide technical & consultancy support to European & Middle Eastern and global (remote) client-base, across desktop, ASP, toolkit and open architecture products. Close collaboration with sales teams to provide pre-sales advice and consultations to prospects – on-site client demonstrations of products and toolkits covering architecture and operational workflow. Deliver software implementations and software upgrades to new and existing clients. Deliver post-implementation support, working with clients directly and with escalated issues from our Global Client Service team. Develop and maintain relationships with key IT contacts at top tier clients. Document client's architectures and maintain solutions database.
- The role requires face to face contact with our clients within Europe
- Successful candidates are expected to develop and maintain long term relationships with our clients and to co-ordinate service delivery and sales opportunities with our coverage organization
- This role requires a deep understanding of the product functionality, technical capability and placement within the client’s business. As such an understanding of financial markets, client business priorities and operating parameters is desirable
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Relevant degree (Computer Science, IT, Business, Economics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Mathematics)
- 2-3 years+ relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience delivering technical consultancy in customer facing environments on technical, integration and / or software implementation issues
- Highly proficient in written and verbal English
- Advanced Windows desktop and server
- Demonstrable skills in either MS-SQL or Oracle (SQL, Database Design, Data Integrity, Data Mining)
- Advanced MS Office, macro / VBA
- Experience with scripting and batching languages, to include at least one of Perl, VBA, WSH / vbScript including strong command line batching and administration
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with virtualization software
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-starting, motivated and committed
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.