Global Billing Head - Monterrey, NLE
- Daily management of Billing team with presence in Monterrey and Mumbai
- Resolve complex billing issues by working directly with client and/or sales team
- Work closely with other departments representing the billing team
- Liaise with Global Controller on high priority issues and concerns
- Maintain and development improvements with the overall corporate O2C processes
- Produce and review billing metrics of workflows to ensure volumes are properly distributed across the team members and evaluate overall team performance
- Manage and make improvements to current unbilled invoicing backlog
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual invoices
- Work closely with Collection team with invoices forecast to accurately predict future cash flows.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on internal control compliance testing and financial audit.
- Participate/lead various billing and O2C projects.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business. MBA a plus.
- 10 plus years related billing, collection, accounting, and/or finance operations experience a must.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Hands on leader.
- Management experience a must with multi-locations preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English is a must.
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, etc).
- Salesforce knowledge a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Sales and VAT tax invoicing experience a plus.
- We are looking for someone who is a strong leader but can also roll up the sleeves.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to review, change processes and think outside the box.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to prepare presentation and speak in public.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.