HedgePlatform Client Service Analyst - Monterrey,
MSCI's Hedge Fund Transparency business collects positions from hedge funds, checks the positions for quality, and processes the positions through MSCI risk analytics. The result is to provide hedge fund investors with risk analyses based on positions without exposing the position level detail.
The HedgePlatform Client Service role in Monterrey is responsible for modeling our clients portfolios in our proprietary risk management platform InterSight and RiskManager, aggregating portfolio data, and releasing the risk modeled data back on an ongoing monthly cycle.
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
Client support to HedgePlatform Clients remotely, in their RiskManager needs
Portfolio Allocation setting for our clients on RiskManager
Follow up with the Production Team analysts about the Clients Portfolio Data Availability/completion dates.
Quality Assurance of the Portfolio.
Release data to client on a monthly basis.
Portfolio Key metric review as part of the release to clients
Customized reporting to our clients.
Position Based fund
Exposure Based Funds
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
· Bachelor's degree completed. Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related
· 1-3 years of working experience (preferably financial experience in hedge funds, risk management, custody/ securities business).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
· General knowledge of details related to stocks, bonds, options and other traded instruments.
· Strong PC Skills a must. Ability to learn and utilize in-house software.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
· Desirable knowledge of market data systems.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.