Real Estate Associate - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com
The role involves providing data analytics and benchmarks on real estate using an array of powerful comparative measures and tools that are used in the investment decision-making.
- Working as part of a growing team of real estate performance analysts who provide real estate direct property indexes, benchmarks, performance analysis reports and custom/ bespoke analysis to global real estate asset managers and asset owners
- Manage a portfolio of clients and/or funds
- Address client queries related to funds, analyze and amend in accordance with IPD procedure
- Provide be-spoke analysis if/when requested by clients
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and local market teams
- Participate and deliver on the assigned projects, as per milestones
- Drive efficiency by getting involved in Process Improvement initiatives
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and enhance processes.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 4-7 years of work experience in financial services
- Fluency in any foreign language is a plus
- Candidate should be willing to work EMEA timing
- Bachelors in any finance or engineering related discipline are required; management degree is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge in accounting and finance is mandatory
- Working knowledge of MS Excel skills (required) and knowledge of VBA skills (desirable)
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.