Real Estate Service Delivery Manager - Mumbai, MH
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
MSCI Real Estate is a leading provider of real estate performance and risk analysis, providing critical business intelligence to real estate owners, managers, brokers, lenders and occupiers worldwide. The company's unique database holds searchable information on 79,000 properties, valued at approximately USD 1.7trillion, which are located in 33 countries, with a long performance history (25+ years) and which are mostly appraised quarterly.
The candidate would lead our efforts to ensure full compliance with EU regulations for Real Estate Index Business. Role would involve working with senior stakeholders in the firm who are leading this project across verticals. Work with other stakeholders in the Real Estate team in assessing current compliance, identifying gaps, collate required information, prepare plan of action for mitigating these gaps, track and report progress, and completion of these tasks. Another key requirement of the role would be to disseminate the EU regulatory requirements and implications to the larger Real Estate production team.
- Ability and experience working in global delivery model and manage multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Knowledge Risk Management Frameworks
- Ability to interpret regulation and identify business implications
- Experience in driving organization towards control testing agenda
- Detail-oriented and persistent, able to drive complicated tasks through to completion
- Develop dashboard and MIS to keep the stakeholder apprised of progress against milestones
- Identify gaps in process, develop mitigation plan with business, track and close gaps, ability to partner with business teams across regions to achieve target deadlines
- Ability to motivate, lead and manage team
- Good individual contributor as well as a team player with ability to build strong partner confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with documentation skills
Desired experience and qualifications
- Overall experience of about 10 years with good exposure to Risk and compliance domain in financial services or IT/ ITES industry
- Bachelors in any finance or engineering related discipline are required; management degree is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge in accounting and finance is mandatory
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills (required)
- Experience in managing projects and leading teams
- Candidate should be willing to work EMEA timing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English ; Good presentation skills
- Confident and motivated to work in a global environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Detail oriented, willingness to learn and grow per the business goals and adaptable to changing requirements
- Appreciation for diverse cultural norms/style
- Self-motivated, independent, quick-learner and strong team player
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.