Client Service Analyst - Shanghai,
We are currently seeking an Analytics Client Service Analyst to join our Coverage – Asia Pacific organization in Shanghai, China.
The MSCI Inc Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide first tier support for our clients around the world. Team members are responsible for responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, interpretational, and technical questions on both analytical and benchmark products. Client service works closely with account managers and consultants to develop and maintain client relationships, and drive revenues.
· Answer client enquiries about MSCI Risk Manager products and methodology
· Provide Risk Manager analytics support, and work closely with coverage team to help drive revenues
· Enhance client relationships through proactive follow up on issues raised by clients
· Maintain relationships by ensuring relevant product and model information is shared with clients
· Provide client feedback to the Marketing, Product Management, Research and Data teams
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Strong quantitative skills in financial derivatives’ pricing model and market risk model
· 1-2 years relevant experience with graduate degree or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
· A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team
· Ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies verbally and in writing to senior management and clients
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
· Track record of excelling in an environment of ambiguity by quickly adapting behavior and work methods to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
· Ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team and knowing when to involve appropriate colleagues in projects regardless of functional, geographic, and business lines
· Ability to develop value-added contributions to both internal and external clients
· Track record of challenging self and others to anticipate future trends and creatively capitalize on opportunities
· Deep understanding of international financial institutions and global financial markets
· Demonstrated understanding of modern portfolio theory
· Excellent academic tracking record
Preferred past experience in:
· Major in Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or Quantitative and Computational Finance preferred
· Financial engineering in modern risk management (derivatives knowledge and modern risk management (middle office) area
· Past experience in client facing capacity is preferred
· CFA/FRM is preferred
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.