Temporary Revenue Analyst (6 month fix term) - Budapest,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The Temporary Revenue Analyst will be responsible for billing, reporting and data mining activities related to the SAP migration project and assisting the Finance team with any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Manage the variable fee quarterly billing flow
- Create and maintain progress reports
- Collate Asset level data from clients and prepare for calculation
- Collate and reconcile data records for SAP data migration
- Review and identify non-standard contractual terms
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Bsc or MSc degree in Finance or Accounting
- 0-2 years’ experience in Finance or Sales Operations, fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Fluent English, written and communication skills
- High attention to detail, highly organized and good analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel is a must
- Team player and desire to work effectively with diverse cultures in a global matrix organization
- Ability to follow procedures in a logical and organized manner
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.