Real Estate Client Consultant - Sydney,
An excellent opportunity to grow your career has become available as MSCI is looking to expand the real estate client coverage team. The role will be a member of the broader APAC business focusing on the Australia & New Zealand markets. The real estate client coverage team is the primary point of contact for clients and users of real estate products and services and a key link between clients and other departments of MSCI. So while working in a small team locally, the Client Consultant will need to function as a hub for several departments globally to ensure the best possible client service is provided. The Client Consultant is responsible for understanding property market fundamentals and directly responding to a wide variety of property performance analytics, methodology issues, implementation, interpretational and technical questions on our services to an extensive network of clients at executive levels. The successful candidate will develop a thorough understanding of MSCI's real estate product offering and related client businesses quickly.
- Providing day-to-day client service to our clients
- Reporting analysis & presentation production to support client business cases
- Coordinating with other departments globally to provide excellent client service
- Increase property network and industry profile to support enhanced growing business needs
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
Providing day-to-day client service to our clients:
- First line support for client queries regarding products, delivery, methodology, access etc
- Working with allocated clients to make sure their product delivery is robust and they are kept informed on any updates and changes to products
- Liaise with the Data & Content Services department to support the data collection processes; act as intermediate / senior relationship to support issues as they may arise
- Reporting analysis & presentation production to support client business cases:
- Support clients in interpreting and understanding our synopsis of property performance on key performance metrics
- Coordinate specification and delivery of bespoke products for clients
- Produce presentations and ad-hoc analysis for client presentations and events
- Coordinating with other departments to provide excellent client service:
- Coordinate client service with global departments
- Keeping up-to-date on MSCI's product roadmap and perform client acceptance testing
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office functionality
- Client-oriented with attention to detail
- Organized & logical thinker, able to multi-task & deal with a significant work-load
- Ability to work independently, analyze problems and take initiatives
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a client service or data analyst position, ideally in the real estate industry
- Bachelor's Degree from a finance/real estate background required, Master's Degree preferred
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.