Sales Specialist - London,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com
Based in London, part of a regional team located in Europe, Middle East and Africa, the MSCI Analytics Sales Professional will be responsible for new business development within the UK & Benelux sales team. The team is responsible for all Risk Management Analytics products including RiskManager and BarraOne.
Barra portfolio risk and performance analytics covers global equity and fixed income markets, RiskMetrics provides market and credit risk analytics.
- Shadow team members through client visits, prospecting, cold calling etc
- Complete follow ups from client meetings
- Assist team in the creation and timely execution of pipeline, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product implementation and training, maintain existing client relationships and accounts
- Work closely with other functions (client service, legal, contracts, billing, etc) to ensure that all clients requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
- Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Provide feedback from clients to Marketing, Sales, Research and Product Development groups
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant experience within the investment industry
- Undergraduate degree in finance, engineering, economics
- Fluency in English
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.