HR Technology Specialist - Mumbai, MH
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
We are looking for a highly energetic HR Technology professional with very good knowledge and hands on experience in different HR Systems to be a part of our global HR Technology team. The role includes being the Functional system expert supporting the COEs, System configuration, Data Integration and Production Support This role requires strong collaboration and partnership in the development of optimal and robust processes with HR, Service Providers and IT staff.
This includes configuration of different workday modules, primarily Security, Integration and absence modules. This position is also responsible for reporting, system testing and documentation. Works with functional users to assist them in their specific HRIS needs and provides them with first level technical support.
- Configuration and maintenance of Workday Security, Absence and time off plans
- Responsible for inbound and outbound integrations with other applications
- Develops comprehensive testing scenarios and performs testing for system fixes and enhancements. Responsible for validating expected outcomes and executing regression testing. Makes final decision to move these into the production environment when testing has been successfully completed.
- Performs first level technical support for HR users and escalates issues appropriately
- Creates documentation of HR Technology related processes.
- Serves as system administrator for Workday and is responsible for configuration, process design enhancements and overall maintenance of the system.
- Troubleshooting process and system performance incidents; ensuring involvement of appropriate parties for resolution
- Aligns with our HR Service center to drive awareness of upcoming programs and to help triage unexpected volume through incremental communications to provide clarity when needed. Also analyzes issue trends and patterns to proactively implement system configurations, business process adjustments or communication opportunities
- Keeps abreast of new and innovative HR technology and best practices, identifying potential opportunities for enablement
- Collaborate and partner closely with IT, HR and the business in establishing and managing expectations
- Ensure high quality of data integrity and reporting Maintain HR data security to meet the highest global standards in accordance with local regulatory and compliance needs.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have done minimum of two workday implementations.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience with design, development, testing and implementation experience in Workday
- Experience in Core HR, Security and Absence Management modules of Workday
- Must have experience in building outbound and inbound integration Experience
- Expertise in Workday Studio
- Must have the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective, timely solutions that meet functional and performance requirements
- Experience with industry standard HR/HCM platforms, services; and products; Workday configuration, implementation and maintenance required
- Experience in building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations in Workday
- Strong strategic HR/HCM business acumen, understanding of organization strategy and ability to design/integration HR solutions and platforms to deliver that strategy
- Preferred experience in Benefits, and Compensation modules of Workday
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Proven ability to establish good working relationships across both IT and HR
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of different HR Processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Experience deploying HR systems in global environment, including experience deploying multilingual/localized capabilities
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Relationship skills – critical to build relationships with all the COEs, HR business partners and other MSCI business teams
- Strong technical skills, analytical & problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task; manage and prioritize workload with minimal guidance
- Passion for innovation that make things easy and real so that our employees feel the impact and understand the benefit for them
- Be open and excited about technology
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.